Tuesday 9 October 2012

Summary of film/genre

My trailer I want to do for my A2 work is going to include a thriller, horror, action genre and my inspirations have come from films like Taken.

My film plots have changed throughout A2, I knew I always wanted to do a thriller/action as I love those films and think they're great as they are interesting, mysterious, deceiving and make you think about the plot, make you work it out.

My plot is the protagonist (male) his house was burnt down as a child and lost this family and all of his personal belongings, the protagonist spots a girl who has it all, a family, a big house, money and gets very jealous/envious and kidnaps her, the only way he will give her back will be in exchange for a numerous amount of money for their will be consequences..

This is called Tiger kidnapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment