Monday 18 February 2013

New technology

New technology is what makes the world go round, you don't have to be a professional film critic to be able to critic a film or give your opinion. Feedback is mostly used through the Internet as its easier, it's more accessible to people and you can catch up on it whenever. You don't have to worry about pieces of paper or losing it, it's all within a click of a button.

Learning from this, I have been able to portray and learn from this for my practical pieces. I have been able to asses new types of news from the Internet or twitter as people 'trend' words which are associated to a particular topic worldwide.

Learning how to make a poster using professional software such as photoshop. I have learnt this from doing a photography course since gcse but I have adapted and took these techniques to apply to my current work. Photoshop is one of the worlds new favourite technology. Photoshop can change everything, how we perceive each other and life such as the beauty advert done by dove.

No comments:

Post a Comment