Monday 15 April 2013

Ancillary Feedback



Some of the responses I got:
I like the writing being over the face in the first one cus I've never really seen anything like that and it makes it stand out especially with the background being completely black and that being the only thing there is, and I like the picture of the second one as well - the only thing I would say is more colours in the second one maybe, cus it's a magazine type of thing but they're both really good
 
I like the picture in the first one as its quite mysterious and interesting to look at with the contrasting background, the second one I like the writing in it but I'd say maybe add a neck to your character as its very small just his head in the corner of it with black background, maybe more color aswell? but apart from that their both good!
 
They're both quite different yet they connect together and I can see that buy the colours used and the clothes the characters are wearing. With the magazine maybe add more text to show more advertisement like a actual magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment