Wednesday 28 November 2012

Characters

I have decided to use a male as my protagonist for my film/trailer and for him to be older as a teenager wouldn't be able to act the way the actor has to for it's role. I decided he isn't going to be shown completely, I like the thought of a hidden identity leaving the audience confused and wondering as that what I think this genre is meant to reflect so my angles and camera shots will be of eyes, hands, arms, back, mouth etc.

My other protagonist is going to be stereotypically a young teenage girl as she is meant to reflect the time period of when he lost her and that was when he was a teenager. I have chosen to work with pictures such as setting up and printing lots of pictures and sticking them on a wall as identity to show that my protagonist has turned slightly obsessive and pyschopathic.

My shots aren't going to be lots of long shots of the characters, I want to keep them anonymous as much as possible but still giving the audience a good amount of knowledge to understand the trailer/future film. By doing this it will be quick shots of feet running, walking, eyes moving, talking lips and then maybe a clip at the end of there actual faces to dramatise and end with a dramatic bit of suspence.

No comments:

Post a Comment