Friday 1 March 2013

Music research

I finally picked some music which I liked for my piece. I used the Macs music anyway such as 'dark suspense 1' but I also found on Youtube instrumental pieces.

I downloaded the Taken final fighting scene instrumental as it has some really good drum beats and then a sudden pause which creates a huge amount of suspense and really would make the audience feel 'wow'. I then also downloaded a instrumental piece of a piano song as I was intending to put a sad piece of music in my work but then realised it didn't really connect to the other pieces of music so during the sad points of the trailer I made the music quiet or used a silent piece to cause tension.

I ended up downloading suspense instrumental pieces which I use at the beginning which is a drum beat every 3 seconds, it's great to get the audience intrigued I thought but also during the transitions makes them seem more realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment