Friday 1 March 2013

Questions for Myra

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sax95YCXQk8

My link for my trailer is ^

Here are some questions Myra I would like you to answer.
  1. What do you think of the pace of the editing throughout the film?
  2. Do any of my shots need to be cut, longer, changed?
  3. My shots at the end of my trailer in the night time I tried out night vision as it was too dark otherwise. Do you think it was a good idea or does it not fit my genre very well as usually it's for a horror theme.
  4. Do you think I should do some background information on the kidnapper before he enters the house and takes the teenager or leave it where is he is seen as anonymous?
  5. Do you think I could change any of the music or does it fit quite well with the piece such as the drum beat for tension and suspense.
  6. I go quite quickly from saying the mum is going out tonight so the teenager is going to be alone to the scene where the kidnapper comes in and takes her... Do you think I could add a bit more information in here so it's not jumped straight away or do you think it is okay and builds the tension up quickly?

No comments:

Post a Comment